Monday, June 24, 2013

Nurse Aide Level I

If you live in North Carolina and have completed the Fundamentals of Nursing class at Liberty University, you have the skills and knowledge necessary to challenge the Nurse Aide I test proctored by Pearson Education. For information about testing sites and what information you should study for your written and skills tests, click on the following link: http://www.pearsonvue.com/nc/nurseaides/

I took my CNA examination last year after studying the booklet provided online and reviewing the skills we were taught in "Fundies". Becoming Nursing Aide I certified was very advantageous for me because it allowed me to become Nurse Aide II certified half-way through my first semester of Junior year. In addition, having these two certifications qualified me to apply to the nursing externship I am now participating in her in NC.

If you have any questions about how to become Nurse Aide I or II certified, feel free to leave a comment. I will do my best to direct you to the resources best suited to meet your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment